Hi Igor,

>IMHO We have to keep ASDOCS simple as possible with the aggregation only for a
>comment system already available on market for free like Adobe does on
>>help.adobe.com

The examples that come with the Adobe ASDOC are very valuable and useful.
First Problem it's not very convenient for downloading and trying the code, and
it's very limited (one or two files max, no assets).
Second problem it's not currently implemented in the ApacheFlex asdoc page
(http://flex.apache.org/asdoc/)

I propose to fix the build file so that existing asdoc examples are included,
to be at the same level than classic Adobe ASDOCs (without the "running
examples" though).
I think this can be done anyway.

On the other hand, I also proposed to provide a link to the flex-examples "hub"
, so that we could provide "full running" examples as well, that can be
downloaded and compiled, and not only single files.  It's rather simple to
achieve by slightly extending the existing asdoc compiler and xlst templates.
I proposed to do it, but it didn't seem to get approval , so wait and see.

About the idea of rewriting everything using a different technology and / or
organization ( AIR, devdocs.io, etc.),  all I can say is that it's a LOT of
work...

Regards,

Maurice