On 10/10/13 10:22 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>> but the main build should have failed in the same way.
>It compiles no issues.
Did you push the other ASDoc fixes required to get to this problem?  I
just ran "ant asdoc" and got the AnimationTarget issue.

>> I have a fix for that FTETextField bug.  The revert you did to fix the
>> mustella tests effectively re-opens FLEX-33428.
>Check it into release if you can, FLEX-33428 was not resolved yet so
>don't think any issue there.
>
>> Unfortunately, I also discovered that I have a bunch of other commits
>>that
>> never got pushed.
>What are they?
Some minor stuff like missing imports for Falcon and some improvements for
SWFDump, but also:
FLEX-33690  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33690>
(overlapping windows and focus)
FLEX-33678  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33678> (scrollbar
issue in DG)
FLEX-33052 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33052> (charts in
modules)

I'm still trying to find out the TLF change.