Hi Alex,

 Ok, Great. I am going to help out in all aspects as you mentioned. Thanks
 for the links provided below, I will go through them and follow the
 directions you provided to update everyone with the prefix [FlexJS] in our
 discussions.

 I have a question, Can I create an Activity Stream for a new activity or
 task, or should I use the github?

Regards,
Rupen

On 10/28/13 4:40 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi Rupen,
>
> We can use all kinds of help.  It is pretty much up to you to decide.
> There are more components to be written, documentation, installers,
> examples, IDE integration, and more.  If you like ExtJS, you can even try
> building out an ExtJS wrapper like we did for Jquery.
>
> The wiki is at [1]
> The code is at [2]
> Bugs and Patches are at [3] under the "FlexJS" component.
> All discussion happens on this mailing list.  We try to prefix the subject
> with [FlexJS]
>
> Looking forward to your contributions,
> -Alex
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS
> [2] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-asjs
> [3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX
>
> On 10/28/13 12:11 PM, "Rupen Gosrani" <gosrani.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Alex, I'm Rupen - Nice to talk to you,
>>
>> I would like to mention that I have been a Flex Developer for now 7 years,
>> been a software engineer for 13 years, and have ventured into different UI
>> technologies such as C#(WPF), SilverLight, and other Javascript lib's.
>> Recently I have worked in a "green-field" project working with EXT-JS 4.2.
>> We created the framework from ground up and prototyped the application by
>> using "Brackets" and "Edge". Adobe has given us EXCELLENT CREATIVE tools
>> such as "Brackets" and "EDGE". We implemented the application using MVC
>> architecture and allowed us to really manage debugging and unit testing
>> using Brackets and Edge. Brackets allows developers to totally decouple
>> development from the server-side or web-tier, especially when mocking
>> data.
>> I have recommended  using "Brackets" to other teams and everyone is amazed
>> of the tool because of speed of development and the number "out-of-memory'
>> crashes is much miniscule to nill compared to other IDE's/tools.
>>
>> I would like to help with the implementation of FlexJS, I was wondering
>> how
>> I could help. I can bring in a lot of insights and recommendations since
>> going through the pains and gains with EXTJS. I would be happily to help
>> out
>> in any way, creating components, possibly enhancing the MVC pattern.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rupen
>>
>> On 10/28/13 2:33 PM, "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, I'm an Adobe employee, but not an official spokesperson, so the
>>> following is just my personal opinion.
>>>
>>> 1) I'm not sure your claims of making no profit is accurate
>>> 2) I'm not sure what "developer tools" you are referring to, but Adobe