De : Joel Tan [mailto:joel.ta...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 29 octobre 2013 14:41
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : ADL Bug - Apache Flex 4.11.0

Hi, not sure whether it is a bug or some setting I have done it wrongly. I have
downloaded Apache Flex 4.11.0 and try to create a mobile app, the ADL emulator
seem to be not working correctly.

1) The screen size does not follow the configuration setting. In my
configuration setting I have set it to iPhone Retina (640 x 920, 326 dpi), but
turn out to be 500 x 375 in 120 dpi.
Screenshot: http://ponpon.my/apacheflex/af001.jpg

2) The Device button is missing from the ADL Menu which I can use to rotate
left and right.
Screenshot: http://ponpon.my/apacheflex/af002.jpg

3) How can I set my application screen size fit to screen, currently my
application is follow the size of iPhone 4, there are gaps on both top and
bottom.
Screenshot: http://ponpon.my/apacheflex/af003.jpg

I am using Intellij IDEA 12, running on Mac OS X 10.9.

Thanks!

Joel