Thanks Alexander for the explanation.
I hope this issue will be fixed soon.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alexander Doroshko [mailto:alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 30 octobre 2013 08:14
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: ADL Bug - Apache Flex 4.11.0

Indeed ADL from AIR SDK 3.9 behaves incorrectly when launched by IntelliJ IDEA
on Mac OS. No issues with Windows or Air SDK 3.8.
The most strange thing is that if you launch from Terminal the same ADL command
that you see in IntelliJ IDEA console - it will work correctly.
We at JetBrains are evaluating the issue.

Alexander