I hadn't noticed that "intranet" restriction before.  I would contact
Adobe via the link where it says: "contact an Adobe Mobile & Devices
representative".

Make sure to specify that you are only looking to distribute the AIR and
FP SDKs and not the runtimes (that's true, isn't it?).  I would expect
there are far fewer restrictions around that.

-Alex