On 10/29/13 2:14 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Also, I can retrieve it at the moment but when I read the specific Air
>license terms, I understood it couldn't be distributed in piece but only
>in
>only one full and original distribution.
Yes, that's probably true, and the runtimes are part of the SDK.  I don't
think they make a distribution without the runtimes.

Just to be sure, we once talked about Adobe putting pom.xml files on its
downloads server.  Have we decided that is insufficient and a distribution
agreement is better? Either way, there is some sort of a license
acceptance requirement unless we can get an exemption.