I've been testing against DataBindingTest whose sources are up on my
people.a.o folder, so maybe this doesn't build anymore, but the console
output looks like you are referencing a full Apache Flex SDK instead of
one that is overlaid, which might cause the compiler to find CSS files in
a whole bunch of SWCs that we don't currently handle.

IOW, you can't just add FlexJSUI.swc to an existing SDK, it has to be
"overlaid" which neuters some things in an Apache Flex SDK.

-Alex