Hi,

"- Release candidate votes can be carry over to the next RC by a
release manager if they so desire"

I would suggest that we add something like: "and if it's
uncontroversial to do so." Where uncontroversial means: no one
objects. Otherwise a release manager could conceivably get the votes
he needs for one RC, then cut another one with undesirable changes in
it and release with the votes from the first one...

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27