I'll look what I can come up with... but before we continue and this
framework becomes too big too "easily" refactor, we really, really
need to get some functional tests in place. Otherwise we'll all only
look at our private little example projects and only notice we broke
something when someone else check theirs...

EdB

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/13 8:25 AM, "Erik de Bruin" <e...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
>
>>One thought is that we might store both the 'name' and the 'qName' in
>>the class metadata (where currently only the interfaces - if any -
>>live) and adopt the 'getValue' routines to search that instead of the
>>entire namespace chain. This would get rid of the need for the dreaded
>>'__proto__'  as well...
> Sounds good.  We need to find the superclass somehow as well.
>>>
>>> For future reference: don't debug FlexJS with the debug code, rather
>>> use the release code and the source map. That way you won't be too
>>> committed to a certain approach before someone notices if likely won't
>>> work as advertised.
> DataBindingTest is working so I guess it didn't have any dependencies on
> that code.  I hadn't tried DataGridExample in release mode.
> I only debug use sourcemaps when release mode doesn't run but debug mode
> does.  Debugging with source maps is still quite inefficient for me
> compared to debugging in debug mode.

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht