On 11/17/13 2:59 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
wrote:

>>What I am saying to myself to get some motivation to go ahead, is that
>>the "partial occluding" issue could be solved by modifying the
>>application code, so that nothing comes in the way
>Of the edited text.
And note that, in most cases, the next best solution is to modify the
application code so that scrolling is not needed.  Just have more screens
that you can swipe between.  That kind of modification might be better
than trying to implement code that makes sure text inputs don't get
partially clipped.

>But I know that it won't prevent people from coming to this forum
>(because the other Flex fora are not active) and calling us names :-(
Well, they are already complaining, so I doubt things will get worse.