(Resending from my correct email address)

I have created a JIRA ticket here [1] to track our outreach efforts with
IDE developers to start supporting Apache Flex - FlexJS.

Here are the open tickets that have been created with the three IDE
developers:

IntelliJ IDEA : http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-116986
Flash Develop:
http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11385
FDT: http://bugs.powerflasher.com/jira/browse/FDT-3281

Of the three, I know that IntelliJ dev (Alexander) is monitoring this
mailing list.
FDT devs have responded with a clear answer as to what they expect from the
FlexJSSDK and what it would take for them to start supporting it.  I think
our nightly builds of FlexJS should help them.
No response yet from Flash Develop folks.  If someone from this list knows
how to get their attention, please do so.

Unfortunately, Adobe Flash Builder does not seem to have a bug tracker or a
feature request form that I could find.  I am assuming that whatever
(Adobe) Alex is doing is what we are going to get as far as Flash Builder
support is going to be.

It would be great if Alex/Peter/Erik can also monitor those threads and
jump in with appropriate responses.  Please add yourselves as 'Watchers' so
that you get notifications when there is some movement there.
I am trying to bring them over to start a dialog here at dev@flex.apache.org,
but until that happens, we need to be proactive and go visit them often ;-)

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33937