Yes, last time Om and I discussed the plan was to implement Ant-like
script syntax.  I've started coding the beginnings of that already.  I'll
try to get it in this weekend so we can look at it and decide if we like
it or not.

One thing we do need that I haven't started on is an Ant target that does
what the deploy and setup launches scripts do today.  Then we'll see if we
can get the new installer to read and run that target.  Then, IMO, the
final step is to extend Ant syntax and describe the licensing dialog in
XML.

-Alex