The point is that WE have to host that extra file.

Therefore I would want to eliminate the need for multiple RSL's and consolidate
them into a single smaller optimized RSL with only the necessary classes needed
for my app, with their dependencies.

This would eliminate the need for every user generating 5n 301 hits against our
CDN, where n==1+number of modules.

When you are talking about an app with 1.5-2M MAU the cost of 5n 301's is
considerable, and reducing that to n 301's is a significant benefit.