The current version of the Ant html-wrapper task doesn't supports to use external files. Instead it only uses its embedded template resources

- /history
  - history.css
  - history.js
  - historyFrame.html
- expressInstall.swf
- index.template.html
- swfobject.js

I added a "wrapperFile" parameter to the HtmlWrapperTask, so I can use a project specific HTML wrapper file. That's fine for me and is working faultless.

The question is now: Would it be more reasonable to parameterize the entire directory ("templateDir") instead of only doing it for the HTML template? Or should it be possible to use both - either "templateDir" or "wrapperFile"?

Thanks, Stephan