Am 09.12.2013 15:32, schrieb Mr. Rich:
Personally, I've always used ant to automate the wrappers.

The Flex SDK is released together with ${FLEX_HOME}/ant/lib/flexTasks.jar which provides the following ant tasks

mxmlc=flex.ant.MxmlcTask
compc=flex.ant.CompcTask
html-wrapper=flex.ant.HtmlWrapperTask
asdoc=flex.ant.AsDocTask

I want to contribute to the HtmlWrapperTask.java with one or two properties which enable the definition of external templates instead of using the embedded files. This is merely a tiny enhancement and most likely or minor interest, but accordingly to the committers wiki section and my understanding of it, "new features" should be discussed before committing.

So the questions is just, what others would prefer how the external template files should be parameterized or should I just commit the changes so they fit my own needs?

Thanks, Stephan