Because there are apps with legacy halo components which can't just switch
to spark forms. They have reproduced the problem but deferred the fix. The
fix is a simple override to invalidateSize() where the measuredLabelWidth
is set to NaN and fix the problem.

Are halo components deprecated by Apache Flex?

--

João Fernandes