So we don't fix bugs just because it's old code, this is pretty nonsense to
me. How can the project expect to get people committing fixes if they get
turned down because it fixes "legacy" components? It's already hard to get
people involved and this clearly doesn't make it easier, just my 2 cents.

BTW, some issues solved in "legacy" code

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33814

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34016

--

João Fernandes