Chris,

Thank you for the links. I will definitely have a look at them once I have time
to convert my project to a Maven project.

For now I would already be happy if I got the Unit-Tests with FlexUnit working
via ANT. I have the following Script:

       <target name="test" >
             <mxmlc file="${PROJECT.src}/FlexUnit.mxml"
output="${OUTPUT.build}/FlexUnit.swf">
                    <source-path path-element="${PROJECT.src}" />
                    <source-path path-element="${basedir}\test" />
                    <library-path dir="${PROJECT.libs}" append="true">
                           <include name="**/*.swc" />
                           <include name="**/*.ane" />
                    </library-path>
                    <library-path dir="${FLEX.root}/frameworks/libs/air"
append="true">
                           <include name="airglobal.swc" />
                    </library-path>

<compiler.verbose-stacktraces>true</compiler.verbose-stacktraces>
                    <compiler.headless-server>true</compiler.headless-server>

             </mxmlc>
             <flexunit swf="deploy\build\FlexUnit.swf"
                    timeout="180000"
                    toDir="${OUTPUT.root}\flexunit"
                    haltonfailure="false"
                    verbose="true"
                    localTrusted="true"

             />
             <junitreport todir="${OUTPUT.root}\flexUnit">
                    <fileset dir="${OUTPUT.root}\flexUnit">
                           <include name="TEST-*.xml" />
                    </fileset>
                    <report format="frames"
todir="${OUTPUT.root}\flexUnit\html" />

             </junitreport>
       </target>

I also cloned FlexUnit from GitHub
(g...@github.com:flexunit/flexunit.git<mailto:g...@github.com:flexunit/flexunit.git>)
 to get the FlexUnit-AIR-CIlistener-library.

My FlexUnit-Application looks like this:

                    public function currentRunTestSuite():Array
                    {
                           var testsToRun:Array = new Array();
                           testsToRun.push(...); // lots of tests being pushed
here
                           return testsToRun;
                    }

                    protected function onCreationComplete(event:FlexEvent):void
                    {
                           core = new FlexUnitCore();
                           core.addListener(new AirCIListener());
                           core.run(currentRunTestSuite());

                    }

Compiling the FlexUnit application to FlexUnit.swf works fine, and I also see
Flash Player popping up. However, I always get an Error saying that the
'File'-Class could not be found (although I explicitly included airglobal.swc
in the build). ==> VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.filesystem::File could
not be found.

Hope you can help getting me on the right track here. I have spent hours
gathering information from all over the internet, a lot of it which was
outdated, a lot of dead links, ... I'm going crazy :)

Thanks in advance

Daniel