Hi,

I didn't followed this thread but if you decide to switch to maven for your
build, here [1] is an application you can use as model, there's a test lib
included [2] that make use of FlexUnit and Mockolate, the later is not
statically linked yet but it is easy enough as changing its dependency scope to
"internal", this lib is available for all swc/swf included in the project, if
you need asdoc, just enough to add the goal to FlexMojos and eventually a bit
of project specific conf.

HTH,
Frédéric THOMAS

[1] https://github.com/apacheflex/whiteboard_fthomas_developerToolSuite/