Hi Jun,

Your correct, but at the same time. If you play with Feathers, you will realize quickly they don't really give you a UI. They give you controllers for a UI. You still need to code up ever object that is going to be displayed. Feathers does make it easier, but I'd really say it only gives you 60% of what you need.