Well, in general, the framework doesn't protect much against bad inputs.
Setting TextArea's width to 0 could be considered that, but we usually try
to let width and height be 0 because effects often cause that to happen.
So, it might be worth fixing, maybe just by detecting 0 and not doing
anything.

-Alex