Hi,

Managed to reproduce a TLF timeout simply. This may be an edge case but I can
think of a few case where you have small text fields and could run into this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                           xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx">

        <!-- Slowly slde down to zero to reproduce bug - can happen when about
2 or 3 characters wide -->
        <mx:Slider id="vslider" minimum="0" maximum="100" value="100" />
        <s:TextArea width="{vslider.value}" text="Apache Flex TLF bug"/>
</s:Application>

While trying to fix In looking I just came across this in StandardFlowComposer.
private function updateCompositionShapes():void
                {
                        for each (var controller:ContainerController in
controller)
                                controller.updateCompositionShapes();
                }

Should that be "in _controllerLists"? No idea what a for each (var a in a)
would even do.