De : Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 23 février 2014 20:06
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC1

That screen shot showed the cache dialog, not the folder you choose for the
installation.

Is the browse button in the cache dialog not working or the one where you
choose the folder?  The cache folder buttons are using the same skin so as the
main dialog so they look grey but still work for me on mac.