Hi,

As noted in the the vote thread - looks like the installer isn't setting the
versions in the flash and AIR config files. While there a work around to this
eg do it yourself it would probably cause a bit of confusion.

Other minor issues I found (some others have also pointed out)
- NOTICE + RELEASE_NOTES have wrong year.
- download cache dialog has no padding
- download cache buttons look disabled
- download cache "x" doesn't close window
- when switching to german, all select air and flash version text is still in
english
- while cache is created it doesn't seem to be caching everything (eg Flex SDK)
- xml config file is cached but unable to run app with no connection
- noticed 404 request when installing Flex SDK for
"https://www.apache.org/dist/flex/4.11.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml";
- also noticed our track installer http request also requests js and css files
- it probably doesn't need to do that