I'm not seeing the crash report.  Can you just paste it or put it in
paste.apache.org or similar place?

From: carlos.rov...@gmail.com [carlos.rov...@gmail.com] on behalf of Carlos
Rovira [carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:46 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC1

Hi,

the installer crashed. I attached the crash report. It seems the same issue I
had the first time the installer was released for testing. I'll try to see what
could be the problem, but right now I don't know what could be the cause of a
crash like this

btw, great work detecting the previous version installed on the system, that
was very confusing before this feature :)

<jus...@classsoftware.com<mailto:jus...@classsoftware.com>>:
Hi,

> Screen 1 - no labels ->
> http://images.devs-on.net/Image/gQsyAKKo76YwzOM4-Obszar.png
> Screen 2 - Close button ("x") do not work. I think it should be hide becouse
> we have cancel button for closing this windows. ->
> http://images.devs-on.net/Image/CkqZu8xSHqT6ucxG-Obszar.png
> Screen 3 -> browse button do not work ->
> http://images.devs-on.net/Image/Uj4RpFQ1EWTBXEij-Obszar.png

May be a locale issue - what's you default locale and did you change it to
English (US)?

Is your locale not in the list of installer supported locales?

Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a
M: +34 607 22 60 05
F:  +34 912 94 80 80