Hi,

I would like to add, that Apache is a volunteer organization and a very
active one. However, the more folks that participate make the process and
products better.

The Apache Flex team is on course for moving to new releases of Flex at
fairly frequent intervals. Many bug fixes happen in a week (someone
probably has numbers to confirm that). If possible, try to move your
project to the latest version of Apache Flex and you'll pick up a huge
number of bug fixes. Older versions of Flex will likely not get as much
support, if any, but if you are tied to a particular version for any
length of time, you could become a member of the Apache Flex team and help
out.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems