Hi,

Just inform that I get the a basic configuration with IntelliJ IDEA and
FlexJS SDK installed with this RC2. I'm experimenting with an example
project and things are working better than expected since I add SWC
libraries and get all code recognized in the IDE and code hinting with
CTRL+SPACE. I'm using the ANT build.xml to generate sources. So for me this
is a good starting point to test FlexJS and experiment. I'll see how much
can be done as I use this configuration... :)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de TecnologĂ­a