Hi,

I tried this out again and the as far as I can see the caching is still a
little broken.

From multiple runs:
1. The Flex SDK is not cached even though it is placed in the cache area.
2. OSMF.swf is not cached.
3. AIR 3.9 was cached but AIR 13 beta and AIR 3.1 were  not cached. Neither AIR
3.1 or AIR 13 beta was not saved to the cache. It may be that only the first
version of AIR is cached?
4. JS and CSS files are being download when the success URL is being hit.

Minor thing but the log should probably say when it is or isn't using a cached
file.

It does look like the right FP and swf version information is being injected
into the config file which is good although with one I got the version number
(date) and in another I didn't (AIR 13 beta). Perhaps the regexp that does the
replacement isn't 100% correct?

I do have a minor concern about loading the locale resources. Would it be
possible when going quickly through the menu (key down) that the resource files
get returned out of order and you end up in a locale that wasn't the last one
selected?

There are also several locale missing translations for the very first page eg
German, while minor, this probably doesn't make a good first  impression.

Not really an installer issue but the disclaimer link goes to a page with out
of date information as it refers to SVN.
(http://flex.apache.org/about-binaries.html)