If I understand what's happening, you should not have to use any Flex
event-related classes in your FlexJS code. They are used at a low-level in
the SDK, but developer-facing code should not need them. I would just
import org.apache.flex.events.Event and remove any imports for
flash.event.* - If you do find them coming up, we need to deal with them.

At least that's my understanding.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems