Hi,

I am bringing up this issue, because I want to fix a bug in the SDK. So I have
to compile the SDK for my self.

What is currently the easiest way for doing this? I looked at the wiki in the
"Helping Out" section:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/2.1+Flash+Builder

Correct me when I am wrong, but it seems that is not a complete tutorial how to
setup the SDK for compiling the SDK.

So, what is the easies way for working on the SDK? I want to fix a bug.

Thanks.

Marcus