Hi Alex,

thank again for your big help.

Ok, I updated the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-13628 and attached
a possible fix. I have tested this here with my example and it's working
without any problems.
In this fix, the calculation is correct when using default ItemRenderer, custom
ItemRenderer or even colspan.

Maybe, you or someone else will look over the patch and check if everything is
ok. (I hope I created the patch file correct. I used "diff" in terminal on OS X
to create this file.

Later, I will test this issue in the PrintDataGrid (not the
PrintAdvancedDataGrid) if this issue is also in this component and maybe should
be fixed.

Thanks.

Marcus