While we should be proud of our install numbers, I think they may be more
related to the transition from Adobe Flex to Apache Flex for folks with
established Flex projects.  There was a whole market of independent
consultants/contractors who were making good money creating Flex apps for
more than one client.  I'm not sure they have recovered.  We'll know we
are truly on our way to success when we start hearing from those folks
again.

And if you independents are out there and have recovered or have ideas on
how Apache Flex can better serve you, please let us know.

-Alex