Has anyone explored creating "cached" TLF? Rather than re-composing the text
every time it's displayed, the composition could be cached as an image and that
would be used rather than the live text. Of course, for this to work, something
would have to set a flag to indicate that the text reeds to be "recached" when
the content is changed.

>>> http://www.directwriter.es