I'm hopeful we'll approve a FlexJS soon and folks wanting to use an
installer for FlexJS need to use InstallApacheFlex 3.0 which has enough
votes to release, but because it will cause a locale issue with 4.12.0,
we've agreed to delay officially releasing the Installer until 4.12.1 is
released.

I would definitely like to get FlexJS out soon so we can generate some
buzz and hopefully get a few more folks to join us at 360|Flex.

So:
1) Should we close the vote on Installer 3.0 and post it to the release
server and just not announce it or make the switch that auto-upgrades the
Installer?  One potential problem is that if folks then use that installer
to install a regular SDK they may hit this locale issue, although several
folks have used the installer in other locales and did not hit this issue.

2) what else do we want to fix in 4.12.1?  I know Maurice sort of
volunteered to the the RM, but maybe someone else should just cut an RC
for 4.12.1.  I'm thinking we should put the try/catch blocks back in
DataGrid/ADG itemToLabel as described in [1].  I think there is one more I
saw but I can't find it right now.  Any others?

-Alex

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34218