How about launching a contest like how we did for Apache Flex Logo? ;)

Some designers from here might pitch in:
http://www.scalenine.com/

Lot of Flex themes out there.

If we are planning to go with FlatSpark theme, though it comes under
Apache, I feel it would be a good gesture if we contact and get a nod from
the owner. I'm sure he\she would appreciate it.