I am one of the authors of FlatSpark and we are very happy with the community
feedback over the theme. We saw this post and we were got VERY excited, of
course we have TOTAL INTEREST IN CONTRIBUITING AND DONATING THE SKIN to
FlexJS, if there is interest in doing this, we can talk about this right
now.
Besides that, we have an excelent suggestion for the Flex contest. After we
started FlatSpark, we found out about BootFlat
(http://bootflat.github.io/documentation.html), which is a little bit
different and more friendly for enterprise UI's (we think so, hehe), so we
planned to start another project based on BootFlat's styles. Because of this
thread we will probably have a preview at the weekend specially for you. But
please, we would like to know, what is your opinion about BootFlat?
Another interesting point is that BootFlat is also open-source, under MIT
license, so it would be possible to use it to create a new theme.