Is it not working for both the ActionScript and JavaScript versions?

I don't have a real server for testing POST, my test app sends to
http://httpbin.org/post
and the returned data looks right to me, but I could be missing something.

Or try a network monitor.  Is the data really not being sent at all or
could it be mis-identified?