This is very strange.  My copy of HTTPService.js does not have a value
argument, and I don't see that it ever had one in source control.

Can you verify what version of FlexJS you are using and how you are doing
the cross-compile?  Maybe you are using and old launch config or something
that is pointing to an errant copy of HTTPService?

-Alex