There have been threads floating around about some big Flash related announcement coming. One I saw said that this would knock the socks off iOS devs. As best I can tell, the people talking about this are just stirring up the rumor mill.

6-18 is the date of the "next version" of Creative Cloud ( https://creativecloud.adobeevents.com/ccnext/ ). The tagline is "Everything new is new again".

 I'd be very surprised if this were "Flash Heavy" announcement.