Well, presumably the Flash Pro tooling would be updated to provide access
to those features. For example, in the main timeline perhaps they include
"layer groups" for each of the stage layers, that I could re-order as I
choose to. On those timelines, any Stage3D content would exist on that
layer group, display list content would exists in its layer group, and the
same for the StageWebView and StageVideo content.

Another cool platform feature would be native support for WebRTC to enable
interoperability between Flash clients and native web clients for realtime
audio/video. I know Flash has RTMFP and RTMP, but honestly, the quality in
WebRTC, if you're using a compatible browser or plugin, is much higher than
what Flash provides.