I ran the script twice; the first to verify that it worked and on the
second run, read every word that it produced. Some of it I didn't know the
rightness or wrongness of the statements, so that, to me, makes my vote
not quite as valid. But then I would imagine that most people who vote are
not 100% certain if everything is correct. I can tell if it is clear and
logical, which I believe it to be true.

I think tools which make it easier to validate will encourage people to
participate more. If the task is arduous, then more people will just leave
the decision in the hands of a few.

If my vote is invalid than validating manually will not change that.

--peter