If the items on that list are what we're REQUIRED to check before voting,
than I agree that the script is a bad thing, but it also means all my votes
up to this point have been invalid.

If they are NOT required, I maintain my position that the script is a very
nice utility that allows me to efficiently do my due diligence when voting
and should definitely stay available.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software