On 6/25/14 3:44 AM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>We have a set of files in our repo that end up in the source package.
>>Feel
>> free to compare that set against Batik 1.7 which AFAIK, is not bundled
>>in
>> the source package.
>
>I think there is a (minor) issue here for instance we have these bundled
>./resources/org/apache/flex/forks/batik/util/gui/resources/flags/
>
>Which I assume are from either [1] or [2] (both missing from our NOTICE
>but in bartik NOTICE).
I would make the opposite assumption, that Batik and our mentors did the
right thing unless you can prove otherwise.

I scanned the batik package we download.  Buried in it is a
resources/org/apache/batik/apps/svgbrowser folder with other files that
call out which files belong to Tango and PasoDoble, and none of those are
the gif and png files in our repo and in our source-package.

So, I'm satisfied the gif and png files we bundle are not from the
projects not mentioned in NOTICE and therefore NOTICE is correct.