> I'm still trying to figure out why your Vanilla implementation, given it
> is going to have custom swcs, isn't just another FlexJS library.  I think
> the main difference is in the reporting of missing mx/spark APIs.  Is
> there more?

No, there is less. No special namespaces or MVC for the Flex side, just the
SDK as we know and love it, unchanged as far as the user is concerned - any
project that uses MX and/or Spark will cross compile to JS. On the JS side,
no MXML as data, just objects/components and much more integration with the
GC Library (createDom, enterDocument and Dispose for life cycle of any
component; event handling through current API instead of deprecated stuff;
ES5 and 6 etc.).

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software