Hi,

> It might be a regression, but is it really a release blocker?
I don't think it's a release blocker but IMO we should be releasing better
quality software especially if we want people to try and it and lend a hand to
fix stuff. Knowing how to compile it correctly helps (the instructions are
currently misleading re FP 11.1) and there's no list of what works or what
doesn't for the examples. We had the same discussion for the last release and
nothing improved  since then. As with all releases if it gets the required 3
+1's (and more +1s than -1s) it can be released.

Already done see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34416