On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > It might be a regression, but is it really a release blocker?
> I don't think it's a release blocker but IMO we should be releasing better
> quality software especially if we want people to try and it and lend a hand
> to fix stuff.

It is a vicious cycle.  If we don't release often we risk losing the
community's interest.  We have been churning on these release candidates
for a quite a bit now.  We should resist the urge to fix every little issue
we find.

> Knowing how to compile it correctly helps (the instructions are currently
> misleading re FP 11.1) and there's no list of what works or what doesn't
> for the examples. We had the same discussion for the last release and
> nothing improved  since then.

Expecting one or two people to fix all this within a release is not
reasonable.  We need more people working on this.  Again, the key to
attracting more volunteers is to getting this SDK into their hands.

Thanks,
Om