Hi,

I've taken a look at Flex PMD to see what it required to become a release and
can't make head or tails of the maven setup. It seem to me that each subproject
requires all the others to be already compiled - sort of a chicken and egg
issue. My knowledge about maven is minimal at best, so would someone who knows
a bit more mind taking a look at the poms and explain what's going on / what
needs to be done to get everything to compile locally. I am able to compile
some sub projects but only if I manually do each one in a specific order. eg
this order works for the first few projects as3-parser-api. as3-plugin-utils
(test need to be modified for test to pass), flex-pmd-test-resources,
flex-pmd-files.