Von: Justin Mclean [mailto:jus...@classsoftware.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 31. August 2014 01:34
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSSION] Squiggly 1.0 release candidate 0

Hi,

> ant -f maven.xml

Works for me now - thanks.

> Would start to deploy the SNAPSHOT artifacts to Apaches Snapshot repo.

I have given that a try:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flex/squiggly/

Want to confirm everything looks good in there?

Given you need to add your credentials to an XML file is there a way to safely
automate SNAPSHOTS (ie equiv to nightly builds) I'm think down the track where
a SNAPSHOP of the SDK may be useful to some people. Do we manually have to make
and deploy snapshots every day if we wanted it to match the nightly build?

> When preparing a release-candidate you would set the "type" property to
> "RELEASE" and it would use a release version and deploy to Apaches Staging
> repo.

By editing the line <property name="type" value="SNAPSHOT"/> in maven.xml
right? And you would need to do that before releasing the RC as we want these
XML files to go into the release right? (otherwise the md5s sig wouldn't match
if you tried to replicate the build). I note [1] says NOTICE and LICENSE files
should be present in the META-INF directory within the jar - are we doing that?

> Here they can be viewed and tested and as soon as all is ok and the
> release-candidate passes it's vote.

How do you do that?  looks like you need to go to https://oss.sonatype.org and
manually do it? Is there another way?

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#staging-maven