I’ve never used Squiggly, but I would like to — with one caveat.

I’m not sure if there’s any way to include languages that optionally download
at runtime. Having to include every possible language at compile time is a
deal-breaker for me. That’s a few hundred KB per language that I cannot afford.

Harbs